Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First REAL blog and HIP cream liner...

Ok guys... first off... this is a blog for my youtube so go visit it... http://www.youtube.com/notoriousnoee

Comment. Rate. Subscribe. Whatever you want.

Greatly appreciated.



Now to the real stuff...
Yesterday I decided to buy the Loreal's HIP cream eyeliner stuff. I have always used MAC's Fluidline... but 5 dollars is A LOT to save for me. lol. So I used it once so far and I like it! We'll see though, its still too early to tell... and for all of you mascara obsessors out there like me, go to sephora and buy the Bare Escentuals BUXOM mascara!! It is the best thing on earth... I'm not gonna lie. Visit my youtube and I will be doing a review on it soon! So yeah... there's a LOT more excitement to come so FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo Noe

No comments:

Post a Comment